Kris and I sit here, watching the Nebraska and Mizzou game on ESPN 360 on our 14 inch computer screen. We have a perfectly good (one left, that's a story for another time) T.V. sitting in front of us. We signed up for comcast on August 28th, and still do not have cable. We have had 9 appointments now in the last month and then some. We have a ton of idiots meander around our house only to conclude they can't figure it out. Well that is their job, they should be able to figure it out, um.. HELLLOOO that's what you do everyday. Well yesterday, yet another appointment, a gentleman came out to tell us in this wonderful homemade apartment we live in will cost hundreds of dollars to rewire and let us finally watch some TV. Blast. But not so easy, they now get to talk to our property managers (who are not so easy to work with either), our landlords, and the people who drywalled this lovely homemade unevenness we live in. So it may be even more weeks and weeks before we will be able to put this last good standing TV to use.
During the midst of us wanting and waiting to watch a college football game on TV, we had a small disaster of sorts. One night, late, Kris, Aaron, Anthony (his two best friends), and I were sitting in the living room. We were very lucky to have been given a huge 52 inch tv (the old projection screen kind). While Kris is sitting very close to the TV it sparks, smells like smokes, and is no longer working. But hey at least it was free and no one is hurt. We now have a 21inch TV sitting on two kitchen chairs as our entertainment center. Oh the joys of the newly wed life! We don't even watch movies, it's just too dissappointing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry for the frustrating experience. I work for Comcast and I would like to help. I can make a few phone calls and have my contacts assist in getting this completed ASAP.
ReplyDeletePlease send me the phone number associated the account at the email below.
Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com