T-Minus 10 Weeks

Time is getting close. As it gets closer, I just get bigger. The doctors says this little man is about a week ahead of his due date. We'll see when he decides to make his apperance. I'm not counting on a specific date. We've decided to name him

Wesley Kristofer Driggers


We've painted his room, and that's about it for now. We're working on refinishing the hardwood floors throughout the bedrooms now. Hopefully that will be done in a week. And we're adding a second bathroom, which won't be too much longer. Once all the house stuff is done we'll start setting up this little guys room. Hopefully he doesn't decide to come early.

I'll post pictures of it all when it's ready.

2 comments:

  1. It was good to chat with you for a second today on FB. I hope that you get all your stuff done before he decides to enter this world! I'm sure you will. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to meet the little "Winner"! I loved getting things ready for baby, I would get all giddy and excited :) Wish we could be there when he's born but hopefully we'll be able to visit before too long. You will be such cute parents!

    ReplyDelete