Christmas Time

I can't believe Christmas is in four days! Which mean the year is almost over, and as always, this year has flown by extremely too fast.

Well this year was Mr. Wesley's first year for meeting Santa Claus, and oh boy did he not like him. We have the pictures to prove it, as every child should.




We have been busy around here. I have had the opportunity to do pictures from so close friends. It's been fun and I would love to do it more often. One of the families was our neighbors from Tuscaloosa. They have a sweet little boy Carson, who is just a few months older than Wesley. And she is expecting a sweet little girl in March. I can't wait to meet her, and hopefully I will do get to do some pictures of her.



I have also been working on tons of projects, unfortunately they have won't all be done for Christmas. I am knitting our family homemade stockings, and only have one and half done. Next year they will be finished. I also made a few other things for Christmas, but those will have to wait until after Christmas.

I am excite for Wesley and Christmas this year, Last year he just slept. So this year he can enjoy all of his gifts. Also, we've been reading different Christmas Stories at night, and I hope he is learning something from them.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hopefully some projects will be up here soon, and we will have an update on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment