Check, Check, Check

I love when I get the chance to check things off my to do list. It seems that has happened a lot lately, which is good.

A few things I have been able to check off my list is new couch cushion covers for our couch. I love the new look.

The old couch cushion covers were getting holes, I was tired of patching. I decided to try to just sew some slipcovers. And it turned out way better than expected. Plus, it only took about half a day. Now they will be easy to wash too if something gets on them.

Next project on my list was a gallery wall. I have been wanting to put one up, but we haven't had room in our apartment. After Christmas we did a little rearranging, which left me an open wall. I wanted to add a little color besides just the pictures so I made some convases with sayings on them. They were much easier than I thought they would be, and everyone keeps saying they turned out great.


Now I am going to order some new pictures for all the frames. I am going to do some of Kris's siblings families, because the last updated Driggers Family picture we have was before Kris and I got married. Needless to say it is missing a few people. So we need to add a few individual family shots so no one is left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment