For memory's sake.

Oh this boy of ours. He is wonderful (most of the time). Just a few things that he has done lately that will definitely bring a smile to your face.

Wesley has the most ferocious waves. He waves with his whole body. Hilarious.

He learned to say guys. He walks around saying hi guys. You can't help but giggle.

Many may know, he loves the itsy bitsy spider. BUT, he now loves row row row your boat, and he says row row until you start singing.

He "jumps" off of things two inches off the ground and gets so proud of himself.

Tonight at kristofers parents house the bigger boys were putting their plates in the sink. Wesley had to as well. He said please for his plate. Carried it to the sink, and stood on his tiptoes to drop it in.

The other day I had made some cookies. They were on the cooling rack on the counter. Mr. Smartypants pushed over a large food storage can, stood on top of it and was inhaling cookies, when I walked in he gave me his best smirk with chocolate smeared his face. I couldn't help but laugh.

He says words so cute, and is so serious when he actually says something. Tonight at bed we haven't read enough books according to him. And he kept saying boooook booook. Just so stinkin cute.

Tonight while putting him to bed, he pointed out most of his facial features. And them pointed out the airplanes. And said airplane.

Kris was changing his diaper, and Wesley yawned. Kris said someone is t I r e d. Spelled out. Wesley then "spelled" it out in Wesley language. Pretty darn close I must say.

He knows how to work the iPad, he can click to his games, And if he can't exactly what he might want he grabs my finger and puts it on the screen until I help him.


He wants to watch mooovies all the time.he can turn on the tv and sometimes the DVD player. He only wants to watch baby Einstein or baby hob. Nothing else qualifies as. Movie in his books.

Hopefully some pictures will be uploaded soon. I can't do that from my iPad it has to be a real computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment