Goodbye sweet summer

I guess summer time is up. Kris has class tomorrow. It technically started last week but we were out of town, so he missed. I am a stay at home mom, so seasons don't matter much at this point, except hopefully it will start cooling off.  We had a wonderful summer. A couple highlights,

     We started out with our trip to DC
      We bought and moved into our house
        We unpacked and settled
          We celebrated Independence day
             Wesley and I went to Utah
                We had friends visit from Tuscaloosa
                   We went to Utah as a family and had a blast
                      Kris ran his first half marathon, and is thinking about doing another
                        We both got callings in our new ward, miamaid advisor and gospel essentials teacher
                           We have relaxed and enjoyed sweet summertime, especially with our house and yard

I can't believe how fast time has flown. Wesley is two next month!! What! When did this happen? And soon it will be all the fall holidays. I need life to slowdown just a little. It would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment