Wesley's 2nd Birthday

I still can't believe I have a two year old. That just seems crazy to me. We celebrated with a Cars theme. Wesley is a little bit obsessed with the movie Cars. We put up balloons and a happy birthday banner. I didn't get any pictures. I was too worried about making sure everything went well and Wesley was having fun. All the food had Cars names. We had Mater's Tater Chips, White wall tires, black wall tires, sheriff's stoplights, Organic Fuel, Lightning McQueens Pit Crew. I made him a race track cake with cars on it. He loved it.

Wesley really enjoyed it, and of course he got spoiled. We got tons of awesome presents and We are in the process of getting him a swing set for our backyard that I am sure he will love.

Here's a few pictures.








These pictures were taken by Kim. And Most of the party ideas came from this blog : 

No comments:

Post a Comment