Birthday Time!



Happy Birthday to my Kristofer!!! Well today is Kristofer's birthday, and I am sad I can't be with him. So I made it special! I sent him a package last week. I hope it gets there today! That would be sweet. So i mailed him some random things he wanted and I made him some cookies. But his big surprise is a t-shirt from the Gators big win last football season. For those of you who don't Kristofer loves the Gators! Here is what it is...

And then I had him made a Personal Cookie Cake that says Happy Birthday Kris. And Also I am ordering him pizza and sprite. After he gets out of class I am going to send him on a scavenger hunt to pick up his surprises! how fun!!

I love him so much, and I can't wait to spend days like these together after we are married. 

I love you KRIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment