So I've had the urge to do all sorts of random projects lately. So here is a glimpse of what i have done. I have a cricut machine that can cut paper and such. So I've been making a scrapbook sign-in book for my wedding. I don't have pictures of that though. I'm not very good at it. But my sister and I were at Hobby Lobby and saw a cute idea for a glass box for my mom. So we created it the other day. And here is what it looks like :) (last image) She will love it. We will give it to her on Friday when we go home for a week and a few days. Next, i made a scripture picture frame. Kris loves D&C 88:119. its says "Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God;" So i used vinyls, flowers, and a frame so we can hang it up in our future house (first picture) As you might could see in the picture, while putting the words on I broke a pane of the glass, so I need to go buy a new one. The broken one will work to press the flowers for now. I can't wait to see it on the wall. And the middle picture is vinyl up on the wall in the apartment. It says "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CUTE! Look at you, all crafty! I didn't get the crafty gene so I'm totally jealous.
ReplyDelete