A Day at the Park



The Cutest Boy Ever.



We have had crazy weather lately. Some days are freezing, raining, hot, windy, etc. You just never know the weather. Last week we had some nice days. Carrie invited me to book buddies, which we missed because we were so late. But after we decided to take a trip to the park nearby. It was perfect, because I had brought my camera along to get some pictures of Wesley. It had been a while He is in the difficult stage because he never stops moving ever, and he hates to look at the camera.



Malachi was there, and Malachi and Wesley have a sweet love for each other. They love to play together, give hugs, and wrestle. Malachi is so sweet with Wesley, and always helps him out. I love the time they get to spend together. And Malachi will soon have a little brother, that I am sure he will love so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment