Around the memorial, there were places for all the wars we've fought. A description followed, along with those fallen comrades or veterans that served from Huntsville. It was beautifully done. It was interesting to read about the different conflicts, a few things were new to me. I hope Wesley grows up with an appreciation of the sacrifice of the many soldiers, including those in his family. It's something that I have always had a lot of respect for, due to my father and his family. There is always a peaceful feeling at places like this. I have been to many sites, and it amazes oh humbling and grateful they make you feel. In May we are going up to Washington DC to see all the sights. I know Wesley will be to young to remember, and I am sure we will take him back some day, But it will be neat to go there with Kris. I can't wait for that trip. God Bless America
Around the memorial, there were places for all the wars we've fought. A description followed, along with those fallen comrades or veterans that served from Huntsville. It was beautifully done. It was interesting to read about the different conflicts, a few things were new to me. I hope Wesley grows up with an appreciation of the sacrifice of the many soldiers, including those in his family. It's something that I have always had a lot of respect for, due to my father and his family. There is always a peaceful feeling at places like this. I have been to many sites, and it amazes oh humbling and grateful they make you feel. In May we are going up to Washington DC to see all the sights. I know Wesley will be to young to remember, and I am sure we will take him back some day, But it will be neat to go there with Kris. I can't wait for that trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment