Mr. Wesley,
Oh dear. You, my sir, are a YEAR AND A HALF! What! Where has time gone? Surely you can't be this old already. Just yesterday you were a newborn, slept all day, and just barely started to fill my heart with love. Now, I love you more and more each day. Really. It's crazy. You are so sweet. You give kisses and hugs, you like to cuddle, you want to sit on my lap, and take my finger and take me places. Now, don't' get me wrong, some days you are so stubborn and cranky, it is downright frustrating. Ah. But some days I just don't think I could possible love you more. You are full of all sorts of tricks. You talk like no one's business. Just yesterday I asked if you wanted a cracker, and you said no, not that one, the other one! What!. Sometimes you do speak in sentences. It freaks me out just a little bit how much you know!
A list of words you say constantly....snacks, crackers, airplane, helicopter, mama, dada, bye bye, love you, night night, Malachi, Ethan, grandma, grandpa, iPad, little Einsteins, baby Wesley, mine, no, yes, slide, outside, up, down, all done, eat, cat and the hat, baby sign, oh toodles, eww, gross, gucka, cars, stars, trucks,...the list could go on and on.
We have been working on our sign language more lately too. I think the Easter Bunny will bring some baby sign DVDs. Some signs he knows is more, juice, ball, all done, eat, stars...i can't remember the others.
Well Mr. Wesley, it's been a fun year and a half. I love you more than I could ever imagine. You are a wonderful, handsome, smart, little boy. Keep growing and learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
he is soo adorable in that picture! what a cutie :)
ReplyDelete