Elmo

Wesley's new obsession is Elmo. We don't watch sesame street, we didn't have Elmo toys, so I am not sure where this new found obsession came from. When kenley was here, she really liked Elmo, but that was a month ago and he just now started obsessing over Elmo.

First example, we went to his 18 month check up. We walked in to the waiting room and on the TV was Elmo, he screamed ELMO! ! And then watched for a few seconds and went on to say hi to other kids. Then as we were walking out he asked for Elmo, but the show changed and he cried.

Second example, Grandma Kim bought Wesley an alphabet Elmo thing after this new obsession came about. He loved it, the night he got it it had to ride in his lap on the way home. He wanted to hold someones hand so we told him to hold Elmo's. He held on to it, and fell asleep holding Elmo.

Third example, I wanted to get him a little Elmo. I found a hard, small, plastic one at target. We bought it, and he has barely let it leave his sight since!

Since then I have tried to turn on Elmo, but he has no interest in the actual show. Its odd.



No comments:

Post a Comment