Instagram Monday!

I finally learned how to post a collage of instagram pictures to my blog! How exciting. It's the best way to snap everyday pictures, and I don't take my big camera out as often as I should. But this way you can all get your Wesley fill. I know that's the only reason people ever read this thing. Haha. Well anyways, here's whats been going on lately.


Top Right: Kris and Wesley playing cars (this is all Wesley wants to do unless he is swinging). Right before this Wesley said I want to sit next to my best buddy, and asked dad to move his chair next to his. Next, Wesley swinging. He does this thing where he runs and jumps onto the swing with his belly and swings. When it's done swinging he runs and jumps on the other swing and goes back and forth. Soccer season is here, Wesley and I will spend many a nights watching Kris. Wesley loves to cheer for his daddy. 

Second row, we have a pass to the children's museum here in town. We usually go every Friday with our friends the Samuelson's. This is Wesley and Leia. Next, Grandma and Grandpa had sparklers. Wesley is usually terrified of fire. But he held this for a few seconds and I was super proud! And Granny turned 80!! We love Granny!

Third row, We were out walking around our neighborhood, We had been to see the tractors working in our neighborhood and on the way home we spotted this guy. Wesley was scared of the snake he says. Wesley loves to eat his cereal in the morning. He must drink his milk after just like dad. And this was a sweet moment, Wesley was playing the piano right before this. I hope Wesley loves music just like his dad. 

1 comment:

  1. find me on instagram! I just got one. my name is peachjams. :)

    ReplyDelete