Sleep apnea

Last week Wesley was diagnosed with sleep apnea. One week ago today actually. It was interesting.  The doctor told us that Wesley's breathing tube closes at least 50 percent and more at least four times an hour. Sometimes more. As he watched our sleep study he could visibly see Wesley struggling to breath. He recommended Wesley get his tonsils and adenoids out. He set up with a follow up appt with an ent.

Today we saw the ent. He checked Wesley out. And said he recommended it as well. He gave me some info asked me if it was okay. I said yes. And we scheduled his surgery for next Tuesday!

I am so excited for some answers and hope this really helps Wesley. It will be so nice for him to hopefully sleep good and be well rested. I know he will be much happier and hopefully keep growing like a weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment