Well we are two and a half weeks out! Things are great! The first few days wetter really rough. He was in pain, didn't want to take meds, didn't talk or eat, and was just grouchy. You can't blame him but it was hard on us all.
Now over two weeks later I am grateful we went through with the surgery! I have already seen a difference in his behavior and his attention span. He still needs to work on sleeping through the night but i am sure it will come. His sleep has improved. He is definitely getting better quality sleep since the surgery which hopefully mean his apnea has been fixed!
I'm so thankful he is on his way to recovery!! That must have been so hard but I'm sure you are just thankful you figured out what was wrong and he is improving. Hope he continues to sleep better and better!
ReplyDelete